Previously, I did a fimo art on my mobile phone casing and today I’ve decided to try using some butterfly fimo to create a simple mobile phone accessory.
Here’s the result:
This is just a very simple design because this happens to be my first try in making a mobile phone accessory.
The materials used are:
- 6 butterfly fimo (thick ones) and 2 feather fimo (thick ones).
- 1 acrylic round bead and 1 acrylic crystal bead
- 1 very thin fishing line
- White glue
- 1 mobile phone accessory string holder
What I’ve done to secure the fimo slices onto the fishing line was to glue two fimo slices together with the line in between.
Initially, I was not sure if it is workable but luckily the fimo slices seemed to work well with white glue (yeah~) and I am glad I’ve found another method to recycle those fimo slices which are too thick to stay on our nails.
Have a great day ahead, always!
Cheers & TTFN~ 😀
This entry was first posted on Clouds N Cups, Be With Us (31st May 2012) and we would like to thank 20 lovely souls for pressing the ‘Like’ button and the following lovely souls for commenting:
- shewhisperswords ~ That is so cute! I have to recommend this post to a friend, she loves those decorations for her phone!
- lizjfox ~ I’m glad the glue works with the fimo. Thanks.
- bellesogni ~ Very attractive.
- jewelsbyabigail ~ Very nice!
- Maggie ~ Clicked on your photo for a better look – those butterflies are so sweet! I’ve done fimo/sculpey but never went for caning. Nice job.
- Freedomborn ~ Well done cncfimo, thanks for sharing and for the like on my Blog. Christian Love – Anne