I’ve mentioned earlier that my aunt came for a visit during two weeks ago and I did a simple nail design (well, simple is the only thing I can do so far, lol) and I simply love glitter colours at this stage because the glitter colours are good for covering up the flaws on the uneven french tips (LOL).
I know, I needed more practicing…hehee…so, here’s the result:
I did alternate designs with a flower fimo + line dots on 3 fingers and only 2 simple rhinestones on 2 fingers so they won’t fall off easily due to all the washing and cooking in the later part of the day. The reason I chose red rhinestones was because her toe nails were already painted in red hehee…
- Colours used: White, red, sliver glitter and pink glitter.
- Fimo used: Orange Flower (6 pcs)
- Rhinestone used: 2mm round red rhinestone (8 pcs)
Gotta get back to more fimo cutting and sorting.
Will upload more designs when they are ready, so do stay tuned for more…
Cheers & TTFN ~ 😀
This entry was first posted on Clouds N Cups, Be With Us (2nd July 2012) and we would like to thank the following lovely souls for reading, commenting and pressing the ‘Like’ button:
- Renard Moreau
- nagel design ~ Hi there, after reading this remarkable article i am too delighted to share my experience here with colleagues.
- Hollywood Nails ~ You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites online. I’m going to recommend this blog!
- canadian web design hosting ~ I really like and appreciate your blog.Much thanks again. Cool.