My first toe nail art…hehe…frankly speaking, I thought it would be easier but IT IS NOT!!!!
Perhaps it is just me, LOL!
Nevertheless, I’ve only managed to apply my design on the big toe while the rest, I just finished them off with 3 light purple dots on each nail (may not be very visible in the picture) in order to match the purple flower fimo.
Actually I wanted to use a blue flower fimo but then the contrast between the fimo colour and the background colour will be very low.
Initially, I wanted to name it “Water Splash” but decided to change it to ‘Fallen Flower on Water’ since I thought it looks like fallen flower floating on water (been reading too many blogs on flowers…or am I just trying to console myself? :P)
What do you all see? No harm letting me know eh?
So, here’s the result of another of my unskilled nail art:
The upper picture was taken while my feet were still dry. When I was changing water for my red face turtle (of 23 years), water was running down my feet and when I look at the nails again, they looked kinda…hmm…different?
So I decided to take down another picture for comparison purpose. Okay, enough blabbering…here are the colours and materials I used for this design:
- Silver glitter (background), white, baby blue & blue (water) and light purple (dots)
- 1 purple fimo flower
Hope you are enjoy this humble design of yours truly.
Cheers & TTFN ~ 😀
This entry was first posted on Clouds N Cups, Be With Us (6th July 2012) and we would like to thank the following lovely souls for reading, commenting and pressing the ‘Like’ button:
- Saint In Training ~ Art comes in all shapes, sizes and styles! You have a great site here :). Just wanted to say thank you for liking my post, “He’s done it again”. I’m always amazed at the number of people in the world! lol Blessings, Rebecca
- Barbara Bamber | justasmidgen
- Massi E. Monaco
- Maya Chehade
- anamhaq ~ Good job! i have never been good at nail art:/
- aeronluna ~ I can’t do my own toes. 😦 I get a pedicure every two weeks. Your toes look awesome.
- aifrances ~ I don’t often paint my nails. Last summer though I painted my fingernails a metallic blue. I’ve been meaning to go to the department store to get some new colors but I haven’t had the time. Seeing this blog of yours though, hopefully I can get some new polish soon.
- craneclaw ~ Really pretty design!