Finally, I’ve managed to upload the last few designs (at the moment) for our feather cut fimo. You can view them at our blog pages.
Our thin-cut fimo slice catalogue is ready for upload. Yeah!!!
Basically, the difference between a feather cut fimo and thin cut fimo is only their thickness. If you prefer your fimo slice to be as thin as possible, you should choose a feather cut fimo. However, to give your nail art a slightly 3-D effect, you can choose a thin-cut fimo or even a thicker fimo which is between 0.5 and 1mm.
Although the difference may seem oblivious by just looking at the fimo slice itself, it will be very obvious after you’ve put them onto your nails. This is also a reason more time was needed when I was doing the sorting and differentiating them as according to their thickness (Phew~).
I’ve really learnt quite a lot from doing all those cutting and sorting.
Okay, since there is only one colour at the moment, which is GREEN…(This explains the title of this blog)…I will upload it in this post and set up a new page for this section after I’ve completed more colours.
By the way, what colours do you want to see next? Let me know?
In the meantime, Let’s Go Green then…
Tomorrow I will be accompanying my mother to a flower exhibition since I need to help her with all the photo taking. Maybe…just maybe…I might get some inspirations from those flowers? Who knows?
Cheers & TTFN ~ 😀
This entry was first posted on Share with Clouds N Cups, Be With Us (11th July 2012) and we would like to thank the following lovely souls for reading, commenting and pressing the ‘Like’ button:
- Georgina Dimova
- Eric Alagan
- Gina’s Professions for PEACE
- Ben Priest
- rachelhindsart ~ Thanks for liking my post, your Fimo designs are fabulous!
- Ginny ~ Thanks for visiting my blog. I am glad to visit yours as I am fascinated by your nail art! I have never been into the clay thing, but I am loving what you do with it. I was wondering how it is to wear something dimensional on your nails? How thick are the clay pieces on your nails and how do you adhere them to your nails? Do they catch on things? How long does it last? I have not seen this before and it looks so cool!
- oldworldcharmvintage ~ Used to play with fimo when i was a kid, great memory thanks, my sister was the pro and is now a jeweler, great for patience and fun little creations xo
- shewhisperswords ~ I have to say after browsing that 007 is just gorgeous! I can imagine using it with a very specific shiny blue we have, it’s gorgeous!