Blue is one of my favourite colours and thus I decided to try out two blue colours on my nails. Unfortunately, besides painting my nails blue (x3), my mood was painted blue as well.
It was the day I FINALLY realised why those previous few nail designs were getting small lumps after applying the top coat polish.
The reason is simple…
IT WAS ALREADY CONTAMINATED!!!!
Did you see the ‘x3’?
Yes, it took me 3 tries….why?
BECAUSE MY TOP COAT WAS CONTAMINATED!!!!!
Sad…now, I’ve no more usable top coat polish BUT I am just tooooooooo lazy to go and get one.
Must get one soon….must get one soon…..
How ironic life can be sometimes, wanted a cute and simple design and yet, giving me blue moods because of it….anyway, here’s the outcome from this ironic learning experience:
Can you notice the uneven surface? Trust me, that was the best I could with THE CONTAMINATED TOP COAT..
No top coat polish applied to the other 4 nails since I was convinced that they looked nicer without it.
By the way, did you also notice two tiny round blobs? They used to be two sparkling light blue 2mm rhinestones but after 3 tries, they became two blobs (*sob*sob*)….poor rhinestones…don’t be sad…you still rock, even as a blob!!!
- Colour – Baby Blue, Blue & Silver glitter
- Nail Art Decor – 1 thick-cut pink ribbon fimo and yes, two 2mm light blue rhinestones (*Sob*)
Cheers & TTFN ~ 😀
This entry was first posted on Clouds N Cups, Be With Us (14th July 2012) and we would like to thank the following lovely souls for reading, commenting and pressing the ‘Like’ button:
- Amanda (Mae)
- The CHICago Life Blog
- Liz ~ pretty pretty:-) Appreciate you stopping by foodforfun. Thanks!
- Cheryl Cheryl ~ awww… Pretty nail design!! my heart goes out to the two rhinestones. 🙂 So how do you know when your top coat is contaminated?? Any guidance??
- lipstickhero ~ love the baby blue color!
- shewhisperswords ~ The glitter was still pretty! We have about four bottles in the last three months that did that crap to us, and they were all super cheap bottles(not cheap as in I got a deal, cheap as in they’re not well made). So I concur, cheap doesn’t always equal quality when it comes to your nails.