If you happened to stumble upon this humble site of ours, do take a little of your precious time to take part in the poll on our side bar. I am very happy to see more votes coming in but do keep the votes rolling in, please, sweeties? Muahkkkk!!
I’ve still yet to receive any comments concerning our Fruit Fimo Giveaway Event in our “Fruity!! Fruity!! Fruity!!” post, so in order to warm things up, I am going to give away 4 packets of thin-cut fruit fimo mix (30 slices in each packet) in this post.
What’s the catch? You might ask…hmm…
What if I say…’NO’?
Hard to believe it since there shouldn’t be any free lunch in this world?
All I ask of you is the sincerity in your request and please…..please…please do not provide me with some fake addresses or identities.
Of course, if possible, do e-mail us (email@example.com) a photo of your done nail arts with our fruit fimo so that I can upload them in our future posts.
And that… is all I ask of you…with my heart crossed.
Only 4 packets available at the moment. Whoever is interested in getting them, just leave a comment with your name and full address so that I can have them sent to you.
Last but not least, if you are interested in fashion accessories or needed a smile on your face, do take a look at our other two blogs at the side bar.
We’ve just updated them.
Enjoy your visit!
Cheers & TTFN ~ 😀
This entry was first posted on Clouds N Cups, Be With Us (18th July 2012) and we would like to thank the following lovely souls for reading, commenting and pressing the ‘Like’ button:
- beautyballs ~ Informative Blog …congrats..We Like Your posts.
- Healing For The Nation
- shewhisperswords ~
- I wanted to come by and say thanks for visiting me at shewhisperswords.wordpress.com. I love your blog, I have a five year old little girl who’s obsessed with her nails(fingers and toes) and cannot wait until I have time to check out many of the posts here. She’s always asking me to do difficult things and I’m not ashamed to say I suck at it. LOL
- Oh and I’d love to enter for a packet, but I won’t leave my address on a public comment, however if you’ll email me at the email in my blog info page, I’d be happy to send it to you. I will also be happy to send you pictures, as well as blogging about it on mine with a link back here 🙂 Granted it’ll be on my baby girl’s fingers, but still 🙂
- BTW, Dinghy person I am just finally found the poll(I seriously thought it was a link to something and kept trying to click it..duh…) and let my daughter choose her favorite, she says butterflies and such! lol she’s such a girly girl!
- Ginny ~ I’ve recently found your site and had never heard of fimo cuts on nails, but would love to try it. Please enter me for a pack of the fruity cuts. If I win I can give you my address by email if that’s ok. Love all the beautiful nail art.
- Jackie ~ These seem so cute! If there are any left, I’d love to try some out, too.
- abigailsnails ~ Thanks for the visits and likes! I’m just getting started with nail art so I appreciate you looking 😀 I’ve never tried using polyclay decals, so if there are still some available (and you don’t mind posting to Japan) I’d love to try some. I’ve tried making poly clay caned for beads/jewelry but I’m pretty rubbish at it – yours look lovely though!