Sharing some inspiring flowers-related quotes:
Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall.
Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.
May our heart’s garden of awakening bloom with hundreds of flowers.
Thich Nhat Hanh
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life’s pathway,
the good they do is inconceivable.
Quotes Extracted from : http://www.searchquotes.com
Hope you all will enjoy them.
Cheers & TTFN~ 😀
This entry was first posted on Share with Us @ Clouds N Cups (23th August 2012) and we would like to thank 473 lovely souls for pressing the ‘Like’ button and the following lovely souls for commenting:
- Purpleheart25 ~ WOW! what a gorgeous ring. 🙂 and the qoutes are beautiful. 😀 DAEBAK.
- Patrice ~ I so love your work – your art!
- Jalal Michael Sabbagh.~ Wonderful saying.To look at things half glass is full.Thank you for liking my post (knowledge …) the Spring flowers are breathtaking.Regards.jalal
- Drybredquips ~ Thanks for liking “shaping up,” “ship of state,” and “in every crowd.”Have a great evening.
- Elliebloo ~ lovely on all counts!
- MANCOACH4903 ~ We need a bunch of flowers to cheer us up here because the cold weather is stunting our spring. Thanks for coming by again and the like of so many of my posts.
- Cynt5525 ~ These are beautiful !!! *Cynthia
- Misskelseyo ~ These are great! Love them!
- Cailync ~ so pretty. x
- Kaligrafinusantaraonline ~ Sangat antik dan cantik…
- Lavenderloafers ~ They are awesome! Small and so cute flowers!!!
- Janelily7 ~ Thank you for checking out my blog. I love your jewellery designs. I’m off to work now, but will have a real good look later. Keep well.
- Queenofhearts58 ~ Thanks for the Like! You are a creative soul to be sure. Many beautiful creations. Much love and light to you and have a blessed day!
- Rocoja ~ If only people realised just how much a bunch of flowers really does lift spirits 🙂 – Also the rings are absolutely gorgeous….
- Essentjewels ~ Wow, how true is this too bad I always do the opposite.
- Jean Alphin ~ Thanks for stopping by. Your site is great!
- Artcrossnewmexico ~ Thank you for the birthday greetings, I appreciate it, jim
- Jetr1 ~ They are beautiful
- Suellfamily ~ Thank you for stopping by I Speak Female….
- Patricia Awapara ~ Gorgeous!
- Nightlake ~ lovely quotes
- Mary Mageau ~ Thank you for a lovely bunch of flowers and for visiting my blog.
- T Hollis ~ How precious is that ring! It looks like Springtime! Thanks for stopping by my Post today!
- Karen’s Nature Art ~ That’s a beautiful ring! Thanks for dropping by my blog!
- Sakuraandme ~ Thanks for dropping by my blog! ….Paula x
- Iamrcc ~ Thank you for the visit and the like of my post “Cloudy Background”.
- Wendy ~ Beautiful work! Thanks for following my blog. Love & gratitude~Wendy
- Sonyab ~ sometimes we forget how much a smile means – when we receive it, and when we give it! Great quotes and I love the ring!
- Teasa Williams ~ I’m liking the poetry… And thank you for visiting my site.
- Blogonvaal ~ Lovely quotes! Did you see our post on the meanings of flowers?
- Teasa Williams ~ Fairy tale of New York is the best Christmas Song!
- Ladyelenauk ~ Beautiful. Flowers are the stars of the earth.
- Ms Con ~ Very nice 🙂
- Kiwicommunicator ~ Thank you for visiting my blog. Your flower quotes put a smile on my day.
- Godgoesonablinddatewithscience ~ Your smile is like a brides first look at her wedding flowers…Very nice. Keep it coming! xo
- Gardengirl ~ The flower ring is very pretty and I like the quotes. Thank you for visiting my blog today and for the ‘like’.
- Thetruth73036 ~ Beautiful. Very pretty.
- Marisoto ~ Like it a lot
- Katyloveless ~ It’s great to receive flowers, even in a fairytale! Thank you, and for the visit to my blog.
- Lee Kaplanian ~ Thank you for liking my post. I heard something quite awhile ago that popped back into my mind when I saw the lovely flower ring – the Earth laughs in flowers. I have always thought it so apt.
- Kavita Joshi ~ Thanks for liking for my post…it means a lot for me
- Tiggiwinkleok ~ cool… love them all
- Takethestep ~ Beautiful pieces – jewelry and quotes. Thanks for stopping by my blog – and LIKE-ing it!
- JodetteP ~ ooh I love the first quote so much ❤ This blog is so filled with life-lessons and inspiration! If there’s a beautiful quote, this website has it, compiled pretty into meaningful posts. Thank you for making my day 🙂 Not to mention the lovely merchandise! I am very fond of all your intricate jewelry, even though i’m more to the boyish side 😛 But the shinnies are just so irresistible, and as beautiful as your posts!
- Snapfairy ~ Thanks for finding me and liking my post. I will visit you and see what you are up to. I love earrings so I will look into those next. : ) Take care!
- Mark Armstrong ~ Gorgeous! Those are the kinda rings I’d like to find in my bathtub! Lovely work! : )
- Nadyess ~ The rings are beautiful and the words fits well with the rings! The pink ring stole my heart. 🙂 I checked your web-shop and there are some lovely accessories on there. Great Job! Thank you very much for liking my post “Today will never come again.
- Gabbie Glick ~ Thanks for enjoying my site. I too love to find and write about beautiful–and happy-things. The spring bud is fantastic, along with many of your other pieces. I plan to regularly check out your beautiful offerings. I hope you continue to enjoy mine. Have a great day! Gabbie
- CrysiCube ~ Those are soooo cute 🙂
- Fgassette ~ Thank you for visiting my blog today. I appreciate the time you took to stop by. May your day be filled with joy and peace. BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
- Rachel’s Book Nook ~ Don’t think I’ve seen these rings before. They are divine! I must get organised and do some shopping!!
- Zenrainelongid ~ Thanks for liking Agno’s birthday party at Shakeys 🙂
- Painterswife ~ Lovely blog – and those flower rings are just beautiful – but you knew my weakness, didn’t you, after visiting my blog! Thank you.
- Ayshanoora ~ wow! amazing 🙂 do visit my blog for healthy recipes for single people (for one)
- Venicesapphire ~ Thanks for visiting our blog and for the like! The quotes and the flowers are lovely. x.
- Wisperin9shad0s ~ Ooh~~ purple is my favorite color. OmG and it comes in pink too! Cute rings